Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Ice Buckets on Topless Tuesday

Late Monday night, not long before I logged off, I got a message from Marianne McCann ...

As with Real Life Ice Bucket Challenges I had 24 hours to respond with a video (which I'm not capable of creating) or a donation to The ALS Association. Of course, I did both, zipping off to get free ice bucket (SLurl) and making a donation at the same spot then went to bed and thought about the photo I would sub in for a video.

After trying on all my wet shirt options, digging out my wet hair, and heading to a sandbox, I was stumped. Having tried the bucket's built-in animation, I knew I'd have to use a static pose and rez the bucket above me if I had hopes of getting a well-timed picture. After looking at a number of options, I set up a very simple scene and snapped away ...

You can see the original on My Second Life here.
Bucket Challenge accomplished!! I challenge CC Columbo, Slim Whitman, and Jennifer Jade Whitman to answer the challenge within 24 hours! And since this is Topless Tuesday, I re-created the same picture with an appropriate outfit.

Happy Topless Tuesday! I have this image in the Topless Tuesday in SL Flickr group, too.

No comments: