Friday, February 3, 2012

12 Days of Lingerie (NSFW?)

This is something my SL wife would love: Blog posts featuring lingerie. Especially blog posts with me in lingerie. I have to admit, though that while I own a fair collection ranging from frilly to leather, I don't often wear it. But when I saw the 12 Days of Lingerie Challenge on the Juicy Bomb blog, I figured I could give it a stab, starting with a small project I recently did featuring me in some latex:

Partly Safe For Work. Time to grab the NSFW version has expired.
First the particulars, then the "why" behind the pic ...

Hair: ETD Sleek Ebony
Lingerie: Sally Latex Corset - Misty Line by INSOLENCE
Shoes (not visible): Plausible Body black pumps
Location: Fina's Market Photo Garden (SLurl)

Now, the "why." I felt like it *giggle*. Every now and then I get the "shoot a portrait" bug, sometimes to send to my Angela and sometimes just for fun. My high school life consisted of lots of art classes, heavy on photography, and if I were to venture out into RL more often, I'd love to make photographs for stock agencies. But SL is my only venue at the moment so I shoot mostly personal stuff. The other day, though, I downloaded some new image editors for my iPad and looked for pix to try them with when I ran across this one. No one had really seen it since it was a "just for fun" shoot so I made a good choice if anything came out of it, which I think it did. Some retouching of body-prim joins, a little softening of edges, heavy-handed use of grunge filters and viola! We have what you see above.

Maybe I'll shoot something specifically for the next post, but I have to work on a new club for Valentine's at Lesbos and spend more time RL. I might have to give up sleep.

No comments: