Friday, April 25, 2008

Information Center (I guess they have info there)


Pachinko, the Sport of Kings! Okies, it's not a sport and I have no idea if kings play it, but the few times I've played have been fun. I can see how it can become addictive. For those who might agree, you can now visit the Informtion Center (SLurl) to play. The island is made to resemble a pachinko machine, as you can see, but you don't play on the sim.

You play in a giant pachinko machine at the northern edge. Essentially, you become the ball that is thrown to the top of the board and then you bounce downward. If luck (and a little skill) falls in your favor then you will win one of several prizes, including an avatar. Most signs in the sim can be changed to English if you don't read Japanese.

Explore around and you'll find some free shirts and a place to "camp" for other goodies. As you go around, at some altitude in the south-west corner is a cool sculpture and a shopping cart that zooms around a platform. Don't ask me why. Just be amused.

On a side note, some the pictures were taken with the Advanced Sky Editor on "other than normal" settings. I like to play.

No comments: